Customer Service RepresentativeJob Code: CSR
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, and social media.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions
• Maintains customer records by updating account information
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
• Close out or open call records
• Handle changes in policies or renewals
• Handling the tech problem related to ADSL
• CCNA or Tech background is a must
Required Technical Skills:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking, Retention Skills, Follow up Skills, Tech skills
Variable (2 days off)
English language (speaking, reading and writing)
From 1 to 4 years call center experiences
Job Contact Info.
Please send your updated CV and write in the subject 'Customer Service Representative', otherwise, your CV will be automatically ignored.